What’s on in the Market this Easter
Let us inspire you with our line up of things to do, eat and enjoy at the Market this April:
Let us inspire you with our line up of things to do, eat and enjoy at the Market this Easter:
- The Market is open all long weekend with lots of incredible shopping in our central market stalls and shops, plus street food at The Kitchens and special events to keep you entertained you all long Easter weekend.
- Coqbull is the place to be this Easter. On Good Friday, pop in to enjoy their bottomless brunch at £35pp. Or on Easter Sunday join their grown up Easter Egg Hunt for the chance to win some amazing Coqbull prizes. Check what’s on in Coqbull this April.
- Feeling creative? Join Emily from Yougi Botanicals on Easter Saturday for her Aromatherapy Candle Making Workshop on the Market mezzanine and take home your own candle creation.
- Don’t miss this year’s Easter Specials in Humble Crumble. What’s your choice – hot cross buns or Easter nests? Vegan options available, don’t worry.
- Wheelcake Island launched their new special for April – the Chocoholic is a wheelcake filled with mix of dark and white chocolate. Yum.
- Hey students, don’t miss the special offer launching this week at Pimps & Pinups – an Easter holidays special with 20% off all services at any appointments booked Monday to Wednesday.
- Planning a big family feast at home this Easter? Order the best quality meat and other ingredients from The Butchery E1. They offer free delivery on orders above £65 or you can click and collect from their Lamb Street shop. If you are looking for wine to accompany your special family meal, checkout independent wine shops Funky Cellar or Bottles, they will have something delicious for you.
- Collectif has an Easter Promo for you so don’t miss it. Pop in between 14th and 20th April and enjoy 3 for 2 on all full price items.
Coming to the Market with your family? Don’t forget we are dog friendly and if you are looking for a place to eat with your kids, check out our Where to Eat with Kids guide.
Don’t forget there is no Vinyl Market on Friday the 15th. Instead, it will take place on Friday 22nd of April. We’ll be back to the normal schedule again from May. See all the dates here.