Mind the Gap. The Market Reopens with New Measures in Place.
Mind the gap. Old Spitalfields Market, new ways to eat and shop. Find out what we are doing to make sure the Market is a safe place to visit and work.
On Monday 15th June Old Spitalfields Market will be open for business again, as our shops, market stalls and food traders start to reopen.
We have put in place the following measures to ensure that Old Spitalfields Market is a safe place to visit and work:
· All Entrances separated into clear entrance and exit aisles.
· Floor markers and signage to encourage good social distancing and queuing.
· Dining Benches set out in a socially distanced manner for customers to use.
· Aisles and walkways opened out to provide more space for social distancing.
· A stringent cleaning regime throughout the Market, with all touch areas sanitised regularly throughout the day.
· Queuing spots for food traders.
· Hand-sanitiser stations at each entrance to the Market, available for all visitors to use.
· Daily safety briefings for all operators, including temperature and symptom checks.
· Market Traders to follow government guidelines and wear face coverings and gloves.
· Individual social distancing measures in each shop.
For all the latest information on the Market please follow our Instagram account.