Mother’s Day 2022 in the Market
A round up of all the lovely events, offers and gifting opportunities at Old Spitalfields Market this Mother's Day
Celebrate Mother’s Day at Old Spitalfields Market
Mum’s the word if you want to surprise yours with something special this Mothering Sunday (27th March).
As well as a chance to enjoy shopping and street food in our charming corner of East London, this year we have prizes, events and offers designed for spoiling your loved one, or yourself.
- We’ve teamed with with our beautiful Bailey Nelson store to give you the chance to win two pairs of glasses from their eclectic collections. Follow us on Instagram for details on how to enter.
- Did you know Funky Cellar’s deli do the very best bespoke gift hampers? Whether you need a Mother’s Day gift, or simply to show someone you care, they can put together a whole host of delicious treats to delight. Follow them @funkycellar_ for more details, or pop in and speak to their friendly team.
- Find inspiration for Mother’s Day gifting and discover the new Do Son limited-edition collection during this exclusive event at our diptyque Spitalfields boutique on Thursday 24th March from 6-8pm. Enjoy cocktail and canapés whilst our expert staff will be on hand to guide you through our fragrance collections. A calligrapher will also be offering personalisation to your purchases which will be gift-wrapped and you will leave with a surprise gift to take home. Discover more details and how to book here.
- Poke House are offering Mothers an upgrade on their Poke Bowl purchase to a meal deal (a drink & a cookie complimentary for mothers on the 27th March), just mention Mother’s Day at the till.
- Get 10% off at our American Vintage womenswear store, by quoting Mother’s Day when making your purchase.
- Dine-in at The Real Greek and all mums will receive a free cake, ask in the Spitalfields restaurant for details when booking.
- Bottles are offering a complimentary glass of Prosecco to all lunching or dining Mothers.
- Weekend workshops with the talented Urban Makers are back in the Market, starting with two special sessions in honour of Mother’s Day.On Saturday 26th March join Roots by VanL for a Reed Diffuser Workshop aimed at beginners, then on Sunday 27th March we’ll play host to a Mini Pot Workshop with State of Clay.The sessions form part of our monthly Urban Makers Guest Market, here on Saturday 26th & Sunday 27th March, returning on the last weekend of every month.