Join the Old Spitalfields Market Team
We are hiring!
We’re looking for a marketing executive with great copy writing skills to join our team.
Based in the vibrant East London Market, your responsibilities would include:
- Planning, writing and uploading written content across our channels – this includes event listings, website journal pieces and the monthly newsletters.
- Ensuring content is SEO friendly.
- Gathering information and photography from retailers and other partners – guest markets, commercial events, workshops and managing the content schedule.
- Keeping the website up to date – making sure new store listings, events and journal pieces are updated and taken down accordingly.
- Monitoring website and newsletter analytics and using insights to drive traffic.
- This role also includes work to support the marketing team in event promotion and execution.
- Sharing event listings with relevant London publications.
- Including event ideation, creating promotional material, organising printing and distribution of promotional material.
- Plus on day event management where necessary.
- Booking regular workshops and ensuring the details are promoted across market channels.
- Occasionally help with workshops logistics.
Contact Lists Management :
- Managing contact lists with retailers and traders and keeping contact information up to date.
- Keeping press contact lists up to date.
- Updating neighbourhood contact lists including corporates, hotels, workspaces, schools etc.
- Influencer lists and influencer visits management.
- 1-3 years experience working in marketing/digital marketing in retail/fashion/lifestyle sectors.
- Strong written English.
- SEO skills.
- Experience using Mailchimp, WordPress.
- Understanding of social media.
- Team player – You’ll need to be willing to step in as a hand model, new dish tester or to hang a poster at any given moment.
If you think you’d be great for this role, please email your CV and cover letter to Laura.