In the Market for Love
Ways to enjoy Valentine's Day 2024 with us at Old Spitalfields Market... Flowers, music and events you'll love.
We’ll be marking Valentine’s Day on February 14th in the Market by bringing the adorable to the everyday.
Meet a loved one for lunch and enjoy some Spanish guitar with your sandwich, slurp on on soup dumplings surrounded by flowers and take advantage of trader and retailer specials and events you’ll love.
- Let music be the food of love – we’ll have a free live romantic music from 12 – 2pm on Wednesday 14th February.
- Win with Bloom & Wild – Bloom & Wild will be popping up in the Market on Valentine’s Day with a ‘Name and No Shame’ game. Passersby who are bold enough to share their romantic nickname through a megaphone can spin to win flowers, sweet treats, personalised Valentine’s Day cards and more to gift to their boo. Or pickle. Or honey bunny (no judgement). From 10am – 7pm (subject to availability).
- Sweets for your sweet – Don’t miss out on Humble Crumble’s Valentine’s Day special. A berry tasty combo of strawberries, raspberries and cranberries, topped with chocolate shortbread (vg option), raspberry whipped cream (vg option), chocolate drizzle and freeze dried raspberries. Or say it with wheelcakes… as Wheelcake Island bring back their Valentine’s Day favourite flavour… rose and white chocolate.
- Sign your name across their heart – Spend over £115 in Diptyque (whose limited edition Valentine’s Day Duo set makes the perfect present) on Saturday 10th February and have a Diptyque Valentine’s card personalised by an artist. Share a memorable moment and watch it come alive in a drawing designed for your loved one to cherish. Discover more details here.
- Amore Amore Amore – Celebrate Valentine’s week at BOTTLES with a romantic wine-tasting trio available all day, for a quick pit stop or before dinner. Find out more about the wines and how to book here.