Father’s Day Gifts & Experiences
Indecisive when it comes to dad gifts? Flummoxed by Father's Day? We've got eats and treats to inspire this June.
Father’s Day Fun
- Workshops: Art Play London are hosting some exciting sessions in the Market this Father’s Day (Sunday 18th June) weekend that are great to attend together, or could make an interesting gift, including pottery, painting & ring making. You can find a full list of their upcoming workshops and book sessions in advance on their website.
- In the Neighbourhood: Why not head out on a Sunday stroll, with snacks from The Kitchens here at Old Spitalfields Market along with a visit to the Van Gogh Experience , the new Gilbert & George Centre or the captivating Dennis Severs House?
Great Gifts for Guys
- Market finds: If you’re looking for unique gifts dad will love, don’t miss the next Vinyl Market on Friday 2nd June and our weekly Thursday Antiques Market for some serious treasure hunting.
- Luxury gifting: With Mulberry, TAG & Cutler and Gross all within seconds of each other, shopping for outfit-elevating mens’ accessories has never been so easy.
- BOTTLES: Italian wine and dining wonders BOTTLES have a special Father’s Day set menu, showcasing their incredible Onglet steak, alongside some other serious treats. All paired with incredible wine, of course. Book here.
- The Real Greek: Dessert is on The Real Greek this Father’s Day. Dine with dad and your table will receive a free portion of Baklava to share (T&Cs apply) . Book here.