Fashion Means Business Talks: Technology and the future of Fashion
Join us on Thursday 21 March from 6pm for an interactive a thought-leading look into the future of fashion business.
The round table discussion will begin at 7pm on the Main Stage.
Speakers will be exploring ‘Technology and the future – how are industry norms being disrupted?’
Themes will include:
- High-Tech Tools
- Internet of Things [Supported by Fashion Innovation Agency]
- The Future of Connected Clothing
- Artificial Intelligence impact
- CHAIRING: Brooke Roberts-Islam, Fashion Tech & Sustainability Innovator, Writer & Speaker: BRIA, Techstyler, Forbes
- Alex Hamilton, Head of Insight, Isobar
- Joseph Kearins, Strategy Consultant Global Consumer Industries Centre of Competence IBM
- Ian Vernon, Head of Technology, AWTG
- Aaliyah Ansari, Creative Technologist and Innovation Strategist
This is a free event but spaces are limited, so to guarantee your space, please register your interest here.
Food and drink stalls within Old Spitalfields Market will be open until 8pm.