Fashion Means Business with London College of Fashion
Join London College of Fashion in collaboration with Old Spitalfields Market for Fashion Means Business 19, an unmissable, interactive and highly informative experience.
Explore the world of fashion through interactive workshops, talks and digital demonstrations.
This three-day event will allow you to look at this demanding and ever-changing industry through the eyes of LCF’s Fashion Business School.
Whether you are a prospective student or curious Londoner, dip in on any day and learn something new.
The Daily Programme will include:
An all day interactive digital showcase.
- Where visitors can engage and explore work from the Fashion Business School’s and LCF’s wider specialist departments such as the Digital Anthropology Lab.
Interactive Labs. Daily 2 – 5 pm.
- Chose from Lotion Lab or Lip Lounge where you’ll be able to blend and make your own lipstick or body lotions.
- Or visit the Psychology or VR Visual Merchandising Lab to understand why people buy what they buy and the power of visual persuasion.
These Labs are free but spaces are limited. To guarantee a space you can register here
Fashion Means Business Talks
From 12.30 each day the main stage will feature talks and round-table discussions from students, alumni and industry insiders. With an evening headline roundtable.
- Weds 20th. 7pm: ‘The future of social entrepreneurship – is this a viable new business model?’
- Thursday 21st. 7pm: ‘Technology Futures’
Spaces are free but spaces are limited. To guarantee a space you can register by clicking on the dates listed above.
For full daily programmes: